Friday, March 16, 2012

Soap, soap, soap!

Well, the citrusy soap I made with sea salt didn't work out so well, so that's been put away to be turned into laundry soap or something someday...

Today I got some soap supplies I've been waiting on, and made some much anticipated Lilac soap... I was going to try and experiment with color swirling, but I added the color too late in the game, so I just mixed it all in and made it a light lavender color, smells great though!

In the process of making some Oatmeal, Milk & Honey soap now, with real oatmeal and honey and a honeycomb pattern... excited to see how this one turns out :)

Soy candle materials should be here next week sometime, and in a few more weeks I'll be ordering supplies for making Mineral Makeup! Business has been great, and I'm feeling awesome about the direction things are going in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment