Saturday, March 17, 2012

Honey, Honey, Honeycomb! And new labels!

Here are some pictures of the Oatmeal, Milk & Honey soap I made yesterday... made with real chopped oats and clover honey... I added a cute honeycomb imprint to the top, I love it!




And this, this would be my beautiful new product labels... I left the blank area so I can handwrite the type of soap/candle/etc. Once I get a bit busier I'll have them pre-printed with the different types so I can cut out that extra step, but for now, I think this will work nice! Thank you LOADS to my best friend Alisha Robinson of The Pixel Alley for the beautiful flower logo and her amazing ability to design things exactly right for me with only one try... I don't think I've ever had to send something back to her for adjustment... she's wonderful about just "Getting it!" every time! Love her to pieces :)



Hubby and I decided not to go through with The Big Move for the moment, so instead of being cramped and having soap, candle and mineral makeup supplies and inventory take over every inch of our living space, he's making me my own product lab in the basement! Not sure how long that will take to complete, but you can bet I'll be posting pictures of the progress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment